Your Insurance Broker Advisor
France Assurance Consultants (F.A.C) is an insurance and reinsurance broker, as well as a risk management consultant. We serve a wide range of customers: from one-man businesses to large international accounts. Since 1993, we have always been able to combine tradition with innovation
More About it
Initially dedicated to “facultative reinsurance”, France Assurance Consultants (F.A.C) has quickly become a recognized specialist in corporate risks, where it acts as an intermediary, an auditor and advisor or as a designer of insurance solutions.
F.A.C. places the risks on the various insurance and reinsurance markets – in France and on international markets – on behalf of its direct clients, or on behalf of third parties: agents and brokers who do not have the expertise to deal with these risks, or who do not have capacities on their respective markets.
France Assurance Consultants (F.A.C.) wants to be a proactive partner of its clients, constantly listening to them and able to identify their specific needs and understand them.
The primary philosophy that guides our approach is the one of partnership based on mutual trust, and also our commitment to understand your concerns, as well as to understand all the specificities of your organization.
Among its main areas of development, F.A.C. focuses on the development of the consulting and service approach, innovation and thinking outside the box in order to be able to provide truly tailor-made solutions to our customers; the acquisition of new expertise, as well as international deployment through partnerships in order to follow the evolution of our customers.
We offer a wide range of services in the fields of insurance, reinsurance and risk management consulting.
The firm’s activity is structured around three business lines:
- audit of insurance policies
- mapping of client risks
- adequacy of insurance coverage
Whilst the list is not exhaustive, our offer includes the following services:
- assessment of needs, guarantees and limits – taking into account legal and regulatory obligations, in France and abroad
- market analysis, benchmarking
- implementation of comprehensive insurance and/or reinsurance programs
- Benchmarking of services and costs from different suppliers
- drafting of specifications for tenders and preparation of all necessary documents
- training programs for employees in charge of insurance at customers’ premises
- monitoring relations with intermediaries and local companies for international programs
- claims handling
- reporting and coordination of international programmes and local policies
- setting up captive companies